Mala beads can be very personal and hold sacred meaning and intention within them. During this workshop, you'll be guided through the process of designing and creating your own custom mala bead necklace or intentional bracelet set (3 bracelets). You'll have access to a gorgeous selection of gemstones and crystals and will leave with your very own custom piece.
No experience is required for this workshop. Suitable for ages 12+.
Use the code WORKSHOP to save $30 when you register with a friend!
- How to set an intention for your design.
- How to use your mala beads during meditation.
- Overview of crystals, gemstones and their meanings.
- Selecting your gemstones and designing your piece.
- The process of stringing your mala beads or bracelets.
- Caring for your piece.
Please note: We'll be working with 6mm wood beads, 8mm gemstone beads and small seed beads, so if you require glasses for seeing up close please bring them. :)
Date: Saturday September 14th
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Location: Good Day Kitchen & Cafe, 1480 Fall River Road
No refunds or exchanges. In the event that someone is unable to attend or the event is cancelled due to extenuating circumstances, an online store credit will be issued.