DIY Clearing Mist
Energy clearing is a practice that allows us to clear stale and stagnant energy within our spaces and also within ourselves. Whether you are feeling blocked, stuck, drained or simply need a fresh start, energy clearing can be a beneficial ritual to incorporate into your life.
There are a few different ways to clear energy; one method that we love is this DIY clearing mist using essential oils:
- Clary Sage is the Oil of Clarity and Vision and it assists in opening creative channels and clearing creative blocks.
- Lemongrass is the Oil of Cleansing and helps to dispel negative energy and assist in physical, emotional and spiritual cleansing.
- Both oils support the Third-Eye Chakra, which is connected to our intuition and inner knowing. This blend has an incredibly high-vibration and the scent is both fresh and comforting.
DIY Space Clearing Mist
- 2 oz glass spray bottle
- Clary Sage essential oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Purified water
- 1 TBSP witch hazel
- Ensure your glass spray bottle is washed and clean.
- Add 10 drops each of Clary Sage and Lemongrass to the bottle.
- Add 1 TBSP of witch hazel.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with purified water.
- Optional: add amethyst crystals, which help to absorb negative energy and transmute it to positive energy.
- Shake bottle before spraying.
Space Clearing Ritual
- Clean and clear any physical clutter in your space.
- Set an intention for your clearing ritual, such as "I intend to clear any stale and stagnant energy to make way for a clear flow of energy within my space and myself."
- Mist the corners of your space and any areas where you spend a considerable amount of time. Visualize energy blocks lifting and clearing from the space.
- Mist yourself, starting at your head then working down towards your feet. Focus on your breath; visualize inhaling light, allowing it to travel through your body, exhaling any stale and stagnant energy.
Clear your energy on a regular basis, such as: during new moon and full moon phases, at the beginning or end of each day, at the beginning of each week and/or when you are feeling blocked, stuck, drained or simply need a fresh start.